Anchors are so deeply symbolic. If you google that symbolism, you will find so many reasons why anchors apply to life and relationships. Someone who keeps you grounded. Something that keeps you steady and on task. Someone who keeps you on the straight and narrow. Or just a think that helps you hold your ground when you feel afloat. Who or what is your anchor?
8 x 10 wall art print. Ready to frame.
- Printed on high-quality museum archival matte paper
- Prints come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Your print(s) will be packaged in a sturdy lay flat envelope
- Large format prints will be carefully rolled into a sturdy mailing tube.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Frame and mat that you may see in images are not included.
- All rights reserved. Usage, reproduction, or altering of artwork is not permitted without permission. Each piece of artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by copyright law.