This painting was commissioned by the Explore Licking County Team (Licking County, Ohio) as a gift to the Governor of Ohio, Governor Mike DeWine. The ELC requested that the painting be done by myself, Gayla Smith, of Smith Girl Arts. It was to be a representation of the West side of the building. The painting was presented to Governor Dewine on July 17, 2019 at the Governor's residence in Bexley, Ohio. Governor DeWine was gracious and welcoming. It was one of the best days of my life. Little did we know, on that rainy July day, that Governor Dewine would go on to be a trail blazer in the fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic the following winter. It was great to be in the company of this hero for a few moments. I'm proud to be a Buckeye for life.
11x14 glicee wall art print
- Printed on high-quality museum archival matte paper
- Prints come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Your print(s) will be packaged in a sturdy lay flat envelope
- Large format prints will be carefully rolled into a sturdy mailing tube.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Frame and mat that you may see in images are not included.
- All rights reserved. Usage, reproduction, or altering of artwork is not permitted without permission. Each piece of artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by copyright law.