The pineapple is recognized as a traditional expression of “welcome” throughout the South and in areas along the Eastern Seaboard. Appearing on all sorts of décor – from door knockers to quilts – the fruit symbolizes those intangible assets we appreciate in a home: warmth, welcome, friendship and hospitality.
I love symbols, don't you?
- Printed on high-quality museum archival matte paper
- Prints come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Your print(s) will be packaged in a sturdy lay flat envelope
- Large format prints will be carefully rolled into a sturdy mailing tube.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Frame and mat that you may see in images are not included.
- All rights reserved. Usage, reproduction, or altering of artwork is not permitted without permission. Each piece of artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by copyright law.